I remember small blackfly in England, common around harvest time, that had the special knack of getting behind the sealed glass of picture frames. There is a tropical version that has been making my acquaintance this week, smaller than their English cousins, almost invisible, but just big enough to trigger the sensors in my skin. That they do with abandon. I half expect to see them walking behind the glass on my laptop screen!
It's the heat I tell myself - this is not England.
1 comment:
Love it Walter! Just wait out for the cockroaches rattling across your floor in the dark of night. Nobody can describe the smell of the tropics can they. Or the horror of the bugs either.
On the other end of the scale, and side of the world, the mosquitoes in Alberta are SO big you can catch them like flys and take 'em outdoors. If you have the patience.
Post a Comment